Ron Douglas is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and investor. He’s built and sold multiple businesses in fields ranging from car restoration to wildlife, and has built multiple businesses to over $1 million in sales within twelve months. Ron also starred in a Discovery Channel show called Blue Collar Backers, where he helped businesses get started and grow. In this episode, he shares advice for starting up, as well as simple steps you can take to put together a plan and build the businesses you want.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to break down your roadmap to six figures in six months.
- What to do before you even think about starting a business.
- One of the most valuable uses of your time as a business owner.
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- What you need to think about from a legal perspective when you’re first starting your business.
- When to form a corporate entity.
- One thing you should do every day to help you get a plan in place for your business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Every time I’ve done a business, I just go and I find somebody that’s doing it, and I pick their brain. - @Colorado_Ron Click To Tweet You don’t need fancy tools; you don’t need any great technology. Just keep it simple and take action. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet Most people journal about what they’ve done. I switched that around; I journal about what I’m going to do. … It’s so funny how things unlock when you journal, and you journal properly about about the future, not about the past. -… Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ron Douglas: Website | Twitter | Facebook
- Six Figures in Six Months: Zero to Six Figures or Double Your Existing Business in Six Months! by Ron Douglas
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: