Gavin Zuchlinski is the founder of Acuity Scheduling, an online appointment scheduling software that supports over 50,000 businesses of all sizes, from people working for themselves to major corporations with thousands of employees. In this episode, Gavin shares how he uses automation tools to improve efficiency within his business, which tools he recommends to entrepreneurs, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The benefits of having an automated scheduling system.
- Additional areas entrepreneurs should be automating.
- Two big things Gavin did that really ramped up the growth of Acuity.
- How Gavin made the decision to take the leap from his day job to go full-time with Acuity.
- Where to learn more about getting started with automation tools.
- Tips for using automation tools to take care of legal stuff.
- What you can do to really start moving forward in building your business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Being able to control my day and build a company that makes me happy to come to work every day—I think that alone is worth it. - Gavin Zuchlinski Click To Tweet You can do small tasks every day, as long as it’s consistent … a year from now, you’ll be amazed at where you are. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Once you make it easier for your customers and reduce that friction to get them to commit to something, they’re much more likely to do it. - Gavin Zuchlinski Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Gavin Zuchlinski: Website | LinkedIn
- 45-Day Free Trial of Acuity Scheduling
- The Full Focus Planner