So I’m going to share it all and give you a complete behind-the-scenes view of what doing a launch is really like. Listen in to hear the whole story, from what led me to launch the way I did and the mistakes I made, to the things I did well and key takeaways that will help anyone who plans to do a launch in the future.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The traditional marketing wisdom I initially resisted—and how it hurt me.
- Why I decided to launch a membership site instead of an online course.
- How I figured out my pricing.
- The advantages of membership sites.
- What happened when I tried (and failed) to launch an online course last fall.
- How I set myself apart from other lawyers with similar offerings.
- Why I decided to run a second webinar during my launch—and the serious difficulties I ran into while running it.
- How I spent my marketing budget and what my ROI was.
- Advice for running retargeting ads for your webinar.
- What you need to have if you’re going to launch an online course, program, membership site, or anything online where you have a one-to-many model to deliver online.
- The major things that should be in your online program agreement.
- My key takeaways from this launch experience.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I decided that this year, I was going to invest in myself as an entrepreneur. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet If you listen to anyone who knows what they’re talking about when it comes to marketing, they’re going to tell you, first of all, you have to figure out who your ideal customer avatar is. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet I could have performed much better if I had actually been more systematic about it. -@bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode: