LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
For my 100th episode, I am going to be sharing five important lessons I have learned while building up my business. When I started, I didn’t have a business—I had a dream, and I want to teach you what I did to get to where I am today. I’ll even share what I would have done differently when I first started out if I had known the things I know now.
Listen in as I explain how I found my tribe, as well as who gave me the confidence to share my thoughts and views with the world. You’ll learn the importance of following your dreams, what it takes to learn what works for your business, and how to find the genius inside of you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How I got started with my company.
- Why I believe we are all personal brands.
- What gave me the confidence to put my face on my brand.
- How to find the genius inside of you.
- The importance of finding your tribe.
- How to turn your dreams into reality.
- Why you have to find what works for your business.
- What you’ll find out in next weeks special episode.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You have genius and you probably don’t even realize it.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet When I started, I didn’t have a business—I had a dream.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet The strength of your brand will be tied to you connecting with people.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: