LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today I’ve got returning guests Tom and Ariana Sylvester back on the podcast! The co-founders of Lifestyle Builders, Tom and Ariana help people create their ideal businesses and lives, and they join the show for the second time to share the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to entrepreneurship.
Listen in as the couple offers insights from their new book and explains what entrepreneurs need to understand when it comes to balancing their personal lives and their businesses. You’ll learn what it’s like working with your spouse, the importance of finding what works for you, and how to slow things down so you can enjoy your life.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to prepare your personal life for entrepreneurship.
- The importance of listening to how your spouse feels.
- Why you have to find what works for you.
- How Tom and Ariana wrote their book together.
- What it’s like working with your spouse.
- Why you need to take time out for yourself.
- How to run your business without having to be there.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We find so many people are just so caught up in what's going on that they never take the time to just sit back and actually think about what they want the future to look like.- Tom Sylvester Click To Tweet A lot of times, what people fail to see is that missing piece is the alignment between the life and business.- Ariana Sylvester Click To Tweet You can't build your business the way you want to if you’re constantly worrying about money, or stressed, or worrying about how to make the next sale.- Tom Sylvester Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- 101 Workshop
- Episode 27 with Tom & Ariana Sylvester
- Tom & Ariana Sylvester
- Lifestyle Builders by Tom & Ariana Sylvester
- Legal Assessment
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: