LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today I’m going to be giving you a swift kick in the rear as I break down a really important concept that could save you a lot of wasted time. That concept is outsourcing. While I have nothing against outsourcing, I do want to make it clear that you cannot just outsource everything from the outset. You have to understand your business and have a well-rounded sense of things that will come up before you even think about bringing in outside help.
So in this episode, I will outline some of the basic skills you need to know and understand for yourself, as well as why these areas are so important to you and the success of your business. You’ll learn how to choose the right social platforms, what it takes to keep your business finances running, and how to hire the right people so everything will go smoother for your business in the long run.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The key things you need to know about your business before outsourcing.
- Why you need to understand most key areas of your business.
- The importance of the personal aspect of marketing and communication.
- Why you don’t need to know every social platform.
- How what you know protects you from hiring the wrong people.
- Why you need to know what’s going on with payments every week.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You cannot outsource from the outset. You need to be knowledgeable enough in your business to be dangerous. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet If you’re going to be an online entrepreneur, you have to have basic marketing and online entrepreneurship skills.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Your emails have to be personal if you really want to use those to nurture people into buyers.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: