LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today I’m going to share some key lessons I learned through playing poker and how they have served me well as an entrepreneur. It may sound strange, but poker actually helped me level-up as a business owner and stop setting myself up for failure so I could achieve my goals.
Listen in as I share why it is so important to look beyond the big success stories and understand what’s really going on behind the scenes. You will learn why we can’t judge ourselves based on whether or not we hit our launch goals and how to separate the results from the process as you work toward building the business of your dreams.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How I made the connection between poker and entrepreneurship.
- The story of Chris Moneymaker and why it’s important to look beyond the big success stories.
- How to set yourself up to take advantage of small advantages over time.
- The common launch mentality and why you shouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Why you need to separate the results from the process and the decisions you made along the way.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You need to be thinking about how you can be a professional at this online entrepreneurship thing, not someone who just puts all your money in and prays.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet You can do everything right and still lose.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet They would rather exploit a small advantage over time rather than risking it all on one shot.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: