LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today I’m going to be sharing two of the best things you can use to find a more engaged audience: segmenting and scrubbing your list. While this may not seem like the most exciting task, it is something that will move your business into overdrive. So in this episode, I will be taking you through how to do it.
Listen in as I outline and explain everything from understanding how to (and how not to) segment and scrub your list to the steps you need to take to implement my tips in an uncomplicated way. You will hear examples of what I do with my own lists and get ideas on how you will be able to segment and tailor your message to fit your business.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How you can create a more engaged audience.
- What it means to segment your list and how to do it.
- Why segmenting and scrubbing processes don’t have to be complicated.
- Common examples of segmenting.
- How to make list scrubbing very simple and easy.
- The importance of understanding the customer journey.
- What you need to know about lists, automations, and sequences.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You need to go back and understand your fans' customer journey – what are the steps they go through from when they first find you until they ultimately want to buy from you?- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet You can see how being able to speak to people in a very tailored way, based upon what they do and what they sell, would be important.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet You can very easily make a system that scrubs your list automatically.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Free example of my list scrub sequence
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: