LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
I’m going to talk to you about where you focus and how you’re viewing things in today’s episode. Specifically, I’m talking about the 80/20 rule, otherwise known as the Pareto principle. It’s hard for me to tell you what to stop doing in your business, but I can give you rules and tell you things that are likely the most important for you to be doing.
The cool part about the 80/20 rule is that it is fractal. This means that if 20% of your work accounts for 80% of the results, then 20% of that 20% accounts for 80% of that 80%. In other words, 4% of your work is going to count for 64% of your results.
If you triple the amount of time that you spend on that 4% work, you can expect a big increase in revenue. I’ll let you know some of the 4% work that I’ve done in my own business and how this type of work can change over time.
You should stop worrying about the people who aren’t on your email list, or the ones that don’t respond. When you put all of your focus on serving the 20% of your audience who really care, you’ll be doing your best. It will even attract people outside of the 20%.
I want you to be constantly thinking about the 80/20 rule. Determine what your 4% work is and who your 4% people are. These are the places where little bits of time and effort can have a huge impact and really move things along.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What the 80/20 rule is and how it pertains to your business focus
- How you can identify your powerful levers to more your business forward
- How you need to shift your focus on your already raving fans and how to keep serving them
- My own business examples of my 4% work and how it continues to evolve
- My four key points to help you see where your 4% work is in your business
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: