LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
I’m getting up on a soapbox in this episode, but it’s a good soapbox so I think you’re going to like it. I’m going to give you permission to simplify and do less. Today’s episode is all about how you can give yourself a marketing detox to make things better and to make you feel better in your business.
As an online entrepreneur, you are in a world where you are being bombarded by people telling you to do different things. I’ll let you in on an email I recently sent to my list that was related to this, and though I didn’t feel like it was too great, my audience told me differently.
The problem is that so many people are looking at what the seven-figure entrepreneurs are doing and think that they should do the same. These tactics are a mistake, and there’s no secret that will make everything fine in your business once you discover it. Beware of gurus bearing secrets.
There are also online entrepreneurs who feel like they need to be active on every social media channel that exists. That’s not a recipe for success, and I’ll discuss why this approach doesn’t allow you to be very social. You need to understand where your power is and double down.
You’re going to hear contradictory advice and you’re going to have to decide for yourself what the best step forward is. Every business is unique, every market is unique, and you are unique. You’ll have to chart a path based on all of that.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why it’s important to simplify and do less in your business
- How to turn your business back to the basics
- How to overcome feeling constantly bombarded and pressured to do the “next best thing”
- The questions I ask myself before I start to take on something new
- There is no ONE way to run a business; you need to take with you the pieces from others that resonate for you
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- BADA$$ Online Marketers
- Follow Bobby on Instagram
- QUIZ: What’s your #1 Email Marketing Fatal Flaw?
- NEW!!! QUIZ: Get your own personalized profitable email marketing map!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: