LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
I’m spending this episode looking back at the history of my FANS First Society. Why? It’s been a year since the idea for the FANS First Society was first planted in my mind, so I want to discuss what it’s been like being a business coach for this long.
A year ago, I was just “the legal guy.” The only things I had for sale were my legal templates. I knew that more offerings would have to be in my long-term plan, but I didn’t know how to execute. I’ll share the story about how I discovered my X factor and how I knew what I wanted to teach people.
I created my first membership without even knowing what it would entail. Despite that, I was able to earn an impressive amount of revenue from the first email I sent out to my list about it. Furthermore, I was seeing immediate results from the people I was serving.
It’s amazing to think about what happened over the past year just because of a few small decisions I made. The key thing is that when opportunities came about, I jumped at them. Trust me, I’ve tried a lot of different things that didn’t work out, but you still need to put whatever is in your heart out into the world.
There’s a big change coming to the podcast and I think you’re going to like it. I’ll reveal the details to you at the end of this episode. Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How I discovered my X factor in the online business world
- Why you don’t need to know your exact plan in order to get started
- When you allow yourself to be in a constant state of flow, you become open to opportunities that come your way
- Why you need to lean into your ideas and passions so you can make an impact
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- BADA$$ Online Marketers
- Follow Bobby on Instagram
- Stu McLaren’s TRIBE Workshop
- Bobby Klinck’s Facebook Page
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: