LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
In today’s show, we’re diving into a topic that really needs to be talked about: marketing in the time of COVID-19. What do you need to be doing? What do you not need to be doing? Do you need to be changing things? How should you think about building your online business right now?
Anybody who’s telling you that right now is a great time to be an online entrepreneur is full of it and you should run away. Yes, it’s better than being a brick-and-mortar entrepreneur, but now is not a great time to be just about anything besides the owner of Instacart or Amazon. I’ll start by talking about some things that we need to come to grips with.
A good thing coming from this pandemic is that more people are experiencing the online space than ever before. It’s still going to be bad in the short-term, but listen in on why I think this puts us online entrepreneurs in a fantastic place for the long-term.
I’ve already done a podcast on why we can’t just not sell, but I’ll reiterate a few points from it. There’s a four-step plan that I recommend to pretty much every online entrepreneur right now that I’ll take you through in this episode.
The things that I’m telling you to do are the things you should always be doing; they’re just more important now. The people who take the time to build their business during COVID-19 are going to come out thriving.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why online entrepreneurs are well placed to deal with the current displacement going on right now
- The importance of acknowledging our current realities and why you need to dial in to all parts of your business
- My four-step plan to keep your online business thriving
- Why you need to “right-size” your expectations with your products and launches
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- BADA$$ Online Marketers
- Follow Bobby on Instagram
- Stu McLaren’s TRIBE Membership Workshop
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: