LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
I’ve made several shifts in my business since I first started, and the biggest ones are what I’m going to be discussing in this episode. There’s something that they all have in common, too. It’s hard for a lot of people to accept that they should be making these shifts.
You’ve got to let go of what other people think, so I’m going to walk through some examples of why not doing so is actually hurting your business. I’m a “recovering people pleaser” because for most of my life, I was always an outsider. When you’ve never been part of the “in” crowd, I think there’s often a sense of wanting people to like you. That mentality was always holding me back.
If someone is going to be mad that I don’t have a problem using certain types of words, so be it. When I started making this shift in the way I write my emails, people responded because they appreciate that I’m showing who I am. I’ll let you know how I’ve continued with this mindset in my coronavirus messaging.
After discussing other problems, I get into the most common one: many entrepreneurs struggle with being comfortable selling. This is the biggest one that I deal with myself, too. Even this has to do with my desire to be a people pleaser.
Where are you holding yourself back because you’re worried about what other people might think? My challenge to you is to say “screw it.” That will help you start finally building the business that you want.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why the thought leaders you follow, including myself, can’t tell you exactly what will work for you in your business
- The four examples in my business that have been holding me back
- My biggest weakness when selling and growing my business
- The different ways my business has grown after I made the shift of letting go of what other people think
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- BADA$$ Online Marketers
- Follow Bobby on Instagram
- Massive Action May: Join my FREE month of resources and coaching!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: