LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today’s episode is extra special because I have a special guest with me. It’s an interview with my personal business coach, James Wedmore. Actually, it’s more than just an interview. I had originally streamed this on Facebook Live, and it turned into more of just a discussion between two business guys. We were having fun while talking about the challenges we face.
James is going into his fourteenth year of running an online business and begins with a brief overview of what that time has been like. He then speaks to how people tend to overcomplicate their business. I was one of those people and recall how James helped me realize the importance of simplifying.
His flagship program, Business by Design, brings entrepreneurs through step-by-step instructions on how to perform several crucial activities. James talks about the reaction that the program has gotten and provides us with several analogies. I then get into why James has a different approach compared to other courses or programs I see.
You’ll hear about the requirements of some of James’ programs and the exclusivity of them. He explains the peer-based coaching aspect he employs and reveals some of the surprising results he has seen. Some of these unexpected outcomes have made James particularly fulfilled.
James and I discuss why you need to ask yourself the right questions. We team up to give some examples of the questions that will allow you to really grow your business. That’s it for now, but don’t miss the second part of the interview next week!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How a simple design with timeless concepts will help your business thrive
- The different ways to provide value to your audience
- How to receive clarity so your business is not running your life
- What different types of support can be offered and created from one product
- Why it’s important to attract yourself to other people who have already solved a problem you are facing in your business
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ready for Part Two of my interview with James Wedmore? Listen in here!
- Get Free Access to James Wedmore’s Your First 100 Leads
- BADA$$ Online Marketers
- Follow Bobby on Instagram
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: