LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
This is the kind of episode that really gets me going. We’re not talking about a strategy or a tactic in today’s episode; we’re talking about a shift in your mindset. It’s one that you need to make as an entrepreneur if you want to be successful. I’ll give you suggestions on some questions that might need reframing.
The first situation I’m challenging you on is when you find yourself in an “either/or” situation; a situation where it seems like there are only two options. Most times there are more than just two, but we subconsciously come up with an excuse to avoid what we should be doing.
When you find yourself resistant to continuing on with something or taking the first step, you need to ask yourself “why?” If you are stopping yourself from taking action, that’s a sign that there is something deeper going on. I’ve experienced this myself a few times with my own mental BS.
A lot of entrepreneurs have their business consume them with customer support, messing around with page builders, and other menial tasks. You need to figure out how you want to be spending your time in and out of your business. These are what you need to use to guide you. If you’re not asking yourself what you want every single day, you’re doing yourself a disservice.
I’ll end off this episode by discussing the fixations some people end up with that are holding them back. You need to always be starting from the perspective of starting with the end result in mind and then find a strategy based upon that.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- To be challenged to think outside of your comfort zone and beyond the perspective you have always thought
- How easily we create our own excuses that become obstacles in our business
- How to ask the right questions which will improve the quality of your life
- The importance of figuring out for yourself what will work best for you and your business
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from James Wedmore
- BADA$$ Online Marketers
- Follow Bobby on Instagram
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: