LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today’s episode should be interesting because I’m sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly about my weird August. I wanted to debrief my experiences with you and let you know what I’ve learned from them. I’ll be talking about the negative stuff and the role that stress and loss play in our businesses as well as what we did to reach our largest monthly revenue ever.
August was hard in several ways, but the worst part was that we lost our faithful dog of 13 years. She was a significant part of so many stages of my life, so letting go was very painful. In addition, I was hit by a strange sickness that no one could really explain. I tried to push through it, but when I wasn’t bouncing back, my team insisted that I step back and rest.
At the same time all of this hard stuff was happening, we had the biggest revenue month in my business to date. It was almost double our previous best month. The odd thing was we didn’t have any kind of traditional launch. Instead we had a few small promotions and launched a new VIP offer.
As I took some time to recover from my mystery ailment, I was able reflect and think about the overall direction of my business. This opportunity to step back allowed me to make adjustments to several parts of my business so that they are better aligned with my vision.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What I learned from the challenges I experienced in August
- Why it’s important to take time to rest
- The importance of stepping back and reflecting on your business so you have a clear vision of what you want to be doing
- The value of realigning areas in your business that aren’t working
- Why making more offers will help you make more money
- Why you should set goals that seem impossible to achieve
- Be willing to try new things and make offers for what you enjoy doing
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: