LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today I’m talking with Lisa Robbin Young about creative strengths. Lisa defines what a creative entrepreneur is and helps us understand that there are many ways to be creative. She explains how she developed the creative freedom entrepreneur spectrum types–chaotic, linear, and fusion.
The chaotic entrepreneur is what we traditionally think of as a creative, and their work style is stream-of-consciousness. On the other end is linear creative, and they love systems, processes, and order. Both ends of the spectrum need a bit of the other. With those who fall on the fusion space, they are a mix of chaotic and linear.
Since this is a spectrum, sometimes people fall on the cusp of the categories. This helps us see where we lean when we’re in high-stress situations. The spectrum isn’t about being right or wrong but what aligns with you and your work. You need to do what works for you (even if it’s not what the gurus are teaching). This is how you will find success in your business.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What a creative entrepreneur is
- The three types on the creative freedom entrepreneur spectrum and what the cusps are
- Why you need to do business in a way that works for you (and not someone else)
- What success in business looks like
- How knowing and using your creative type can help you grow your business
- Why you need to show up and be YOU in your business (warts, sparkles, and all)
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- BOM Live Early Bird
- Lisa Robbin Young
- BADA$$ Online Marketers
- Follow Bobby on Instagram
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: