Now, until recently, I was guilty of this, too. But I’ve learned a lot of lessons over the years about what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur, and in this episode, I’m going to share the four key attributes that will significantly improve both your mindset and your business. Listen in to hear the important personality traits that lead to lasting success.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The most important lesson Bobby has learned about succeeding as an entrepreneur.
- What entrepreneurs have to figure out first.
- The number one attribute every entrepreneur needs.
- Common reasons for giving that come from the wrong mindset.
- How being humble helps you.
- The kind of commitment you need as an entrepreneur.
- Why you should listen more—and who you need to listen to.
- The difference between being intentional and being perfectionistic.
- Upcoming changes to the podcast.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I firmly believe that success is 90% or more about your mindset and who you are, and only 10% or so about the strategies and tactics you employ. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet You have to give your audience what they want, not what you think they need. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet The successful entrepreneurs aren’t necessarily the smartest; they’re not the most tech-savvy; they’re not the most outgoing, or anything else. The successful entrepreneurs are the ones who didn’t give up. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Online Genius Community
- The Online Genius Academy
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Amy Porterfield
- Marie Forleo
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- The American President