In this episode, I walk you through exactly what I’m doing with my own content, what my overall plan is, and the reasons behind the decisions I’ve made. You’ll hear about tactics I’ve had in place for a while, as well as areas I’ve been developing with an expert to help you grasp the basics of what a content strategy should look like and start putting together a plan for your business.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- My overall approach to content.
- The six major parts of my content strategy.
- Where my strategy differs from others.
- Why your content needs to be stuff you’re actually interested in.
- The benefits of having a Facebook group.
- Why I don’t rely on Facebook as a primary connection source.
- Various ways I deliver my content.
- What quick tip videos are and how I use them.
- The benefits of using video content.
- How all the pieces of my content strategy fit together.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You need to think through what you sell and how you’re going to sell it before you can really come up with your overall marketing plan. And your content plan is part of your marketing plan. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet The content I’m creating should be attracting people who would be interested in topics that would have some connection to the things I sell and to my overall business ecosystem. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet My content strategy is always looping back to other pieces of my free content. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Online Genius Community
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 31: How to Use Facebook Ads and Build Sales Funnels That Work with Emily Hirsh
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 47: How To Structure Your Business The Right Way with Bobby Klinck
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 52: Creating A Content Strategy
- Your Online Genius Podcast Episode 54: ADA Compliance on Your Website with Bobby Klinck
- Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast
- Emily Hirsh’s Hirsh Marketing Underground Podcast
- Rick Mulready’s The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast