Since the end of the year tends to be when everyone reflects, I’m going to go through that process myself and very publicly recap my 2018. I’ll be candid about what I did right, my biggest mistakes, and the important lessons I learned along the way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The major theme of my 2018.
- Key metric comparisons from the beginning of the year to now.
- How I changed my email list and social media for the better.
- The pivotal moment in my career.
- Important investments I made in myself that have really paid off—and the one that didn’t.
- The best decision I made all year long.
- Three big lessons I learned.
- One thing that will be a huge game changer for your business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:In business, you need to figure out what is your blue ocean. How are you going to do something that creates a true differentiation? - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet There’s nothing wrong with having the person who you view as your most important influence, but at the end of the day, you need to understand that you can’t just copy them. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet You’re going to need to learn from other people and implement pieces from various people’s marketing. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Online Genius Community
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- Amy Porterfield
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Angie Kline
- Tarzan Kay
- Emily Hirsh’s Hirsh Marketing Underground Podcast