You’ll learn the process I use for goal setting and how I have learned from my goals from past years. You will also get a glimpse of how I aim to shift my mindset over the next year and why that is so important to me. Finally, I’ll touch on delegation and setting themes and intentions to help give you a picture of what to work on in order to develop yourself into what your business needs.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- When planning for the next year should happen.
- Why you need to have the end in sight in order to set your goals.
- How many goals you should be setting for business.
- My take on matching your goals to revenue goals.
- Why I didn’t hit my goal for last year.
- The importance of having goals that make you uncomfortable.
- How to set themes and intentions for the year.
- How to execute plans and intentions for the year.
- Three things I need to be in order to reach my goals.
- How I’m planning to take on help and delegate work.
Ideas Worth Sharing:At the end of the day you should not have a lot of goals. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet Your goals for the year should stretch you; they should make you uncomfortable. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet You have to be the person that can reach that goal. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ep 56: Year in Review with Bobby Klinck
- The Online Genius Community
- Amy Porterfield
- Jim Rohn
- John Lee Dumas
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you found this post helpful, go ahead and pin the image below and share it with your friends!