Today I am going to be talking about an important concept that can really move your business forward if you understand it correctly: “The Dream 100.” Utilizing this strategy when collecting data for a new project can help you better capture the attention of your ideal client base and become a cornerstone in your approach to marketing.
I will shed light on the importance of engaging with people through social media or emails and listening to thought leaders who have already established these relationships with your ideal audience. I’ll also provide multiple examples of how I have used this strategy within my business and how I have seen success by doing so.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What “The Dream 100” is.
- How to implement this concept into your marketing strategy.
- What the ideal customer avatar is.
- How to figure out who or what is on your dream 100.
- The importance of engaging with people.
- How to promote your affiliates with success.
- Why you should be identifying patterns.
- How to collect data off of Facebook and Instagram.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you want to build your following on Instagram, what you have to do is engage with people. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Just be open to seeing those patterns. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet If you have a Facebook group, this is where you can find the most data. - @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Your Online Genius Facebook Page
- Jenna Kutcher’s Gold Digger Podcast
- Dave Ramsey
- Amy Porterfield
- Russell Brunson
- The Online Genius Community