Today I am sharing with you my mid-year review. As we have reached the 6-month mark for 2019, I wanted to report to you everything that I have learned over that time. And I know sometimes we as entrepreneurs like making things complicated, so in this episode, I am going to explain how you can simplify things for yourself and your business.
Listen in as I discuss the importance of having a willingness to change, as well as how I have had to unexpectedly change things within my business over the last 6 months. You’ll learn why you must identify your mental baggage, why mental work is the most important work you need to be doing for your business, my ideas going forward, and my plans for building a team.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of being willing to change.
- Five lessons I have learned over the last 6 months.
- Why simple is always better than complicated.
- Why launching is getting harder.
- The power of mindset.
- The importance of establishing strong connections with your followers.
- Why I won’t be doing traditional launches going forward.
- My plan for the rest of the year.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Being willing to change, I think, is an important aspect that all entrepreneurs need to have.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Simple is always better than complicated- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet I realized that I am a workaholic, and that stemmed from mental baggage I was carrying.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Bobby Klinck: Website | Twitter | Instagram
- Ep 74: Results From My Non-Launch Launch
- James Wedmore Training
- Ep 79: Building Human Connections In The Online World
- Ep 81: All You Need Is 1,000 True Fans
- Tarzan Kay
- The Online Genius Community