LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
In this episode, I am going to discuss core beliefs—specifically, the seven core beliefs that I use to run my business and why you should create and adopt your own. Core beliefs pervade every part of your business, from how you work with your team to how you treat your customers and the way you interact with peers. Figuring this out has been a crucial part of the success I’ve had with my business, so today I’m going to share how to figure this out for your business.
Listen in to learn the importance of putting more of yourself into your brand and being authentic in your business, as well as how to become a cheerleader by supporting people in your life. You’ll discover how to become magnetic to people and have fun in your business, how to avoid over-complicating things, and more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What core beliefs are and why you should create and adopt your own.
- Why business should be fun.
- How to become magnetic to people.
- The importance of being a radical giver and how to become one yourself.
- Why you should be authentic in your business.
- The importance of only doing the work that matters.
- How to not over-complicate things.
- The seven core beliefs behind my business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:The more you connect with people, the more you will succeed.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet I believe that every entrepreneur should adopt their own set of core beliefs.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet When business is fun for you, you will become magnetic to people.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Amy Porterfield
- Angie Kline
- Ep 69: Using the 80/20 Rule To Improve Your Business with Perry Marshall
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: