LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today I am going to be talking about what has become my passion, and what sets me apart from other digital marketers out there. I will be talking about something I call my ‘FANS framework’ and teach you how to incorporate this concept into your business to connect and build trust with your audience.
Listen in as I explain how to dig deep into what your fans are looking for, doing things like finding podcasts or YouTube channels that have already attracted your ideal audience and listening to what they say. Creating a raving fan base is a crucial step in creating a successful business, so this is one episode you don’t want to miss.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What sets me apart from other digital marketers.
- How to put a framework around your 1,000 true fans.
- Why you should want to be different.
- How to create a raving fan base.
- What the acronym FANS stands for.
- How to find and attract your fans.
- The importance of nurturing and serving your fans.
- Why you should be creating weekly content.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I don’t think you should create an expensive product until you spend a lot of time with your fans, with your potential customers.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet The first thing you need to do is create a raving fan base.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Get them to notice you and get them to come into your world.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ep 86: The 7 Core Beliefs that Run My Business
- Ep 81: All You Need is 1,000 True Fans
- The Goal Digger Podcast
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: