LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Today I am talking about something I believe many of my followers need to be focusing on: list building. I can’t stress enough how important it is to have an engaged email list, and in this episode, I will teach you how to create this valuable asset.
Listen in as I break down the three components of a good list-building practice, as well as what kind of growth you should be aiming for each week. I’ll also share my formula for a catchy headline, how to decide on the right freebie for your followers, and an important question entrepreneurs should ask themselves as they’re building their businesses.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of engaging with your list.
- How to build your list.
- Three components to good list-building practice.
- Why you should believe in giving more.
- How to decide on the right freebie for your followers.
- What a good conversion rate is.
- My formula for a catchy headline.
- How to avoid letting your personal style prevent people from opting in on your page.
Ideas Worth Sharing:One of the best measures of the strength of your business is the size of your engaged email list.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet If you're not adding 50-100 people consistently to your list per week, you are not going to be growing your business.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet Most entrepreneurs should be saying “am I giving enough?” because if you give more, you will get more.- @BobbyKlinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ep 49: Building Your Email List with Bobby Klinck
- The ASK Method
- Ep 86: The 7 Core Beliefs That Run My Business with Bobby Klinck
- Amy Porterfield’s The Ultimate Course Creation Starter Kit
- How To Write Copy That Sells by Ray Edwards
- The Online Genius Community
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: