LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE
Every entrepreneur out there trying to sell a product needs a great promo sequence. That includes emails, social media, and/or Facebook ads, but today I am going to be talking specifically about the email side of things. In particular, I’ll cover how to create a full-fledged sales email sequence that you can use in any promo series.
Listen in as I explain the importance of scheduling your emails and how to provide an urgency for people to act. You’ll learn what I have recently added to my promo sequence that I have had success with, as well as one key thing I believe you should add to your email series—if you’re willing to.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to create a promo sequence that sells.
- Why touching on emotions in email is a good thing.
- The importance of creating urgency in your promo sequence.
- Why scheduling emails is beneficial.
- What you should do the day the cart closes.
- How to connect with your audience.
- What to include in the content of your emails.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: